Wooh...I lived thru another two daes with crying at least two buckets of tears...Muhahaha...
I siao le.
Wondering why i cannot get through this well.Cant take the intense hurt,pain and pressure i m goin thru.Mofo lah....Now i hate all daes of da week except Saturdae.Thank God Hols r coming soon so i no need to feel so mofo.Mortal fools.xD
JY leh..Dunno leh...Accept or Reject...Sighh..I dunno him aniwae.Most prob reject ba...
I cant accept reality.Really cant,I dunno...Really living in oblivion and confusion...I juz wanna disappear....
Sigh...Baka...Synr lah...Sian diao le.
[[-euu were alwaez by my side,but i did not notice u in my oblivion,sorry...But i dun tink i can accept u.but can eu alwaez be my guardian angel?If eu wann to wait for me,its ur choice,but its gonna be a long wait...-
-Whyy is myy life like this?I really wan to wait for him,but,its really hurtin,i cant take it any further,my heart is tearing into two...I really love euu so,why must euu hurt mii like this....?-]]
PeArLy MeLoDy FoO
13++
17 September 1993
Riverside Sec Sch
1/8
Netball +Band???!!!
[[Myy Adores]]
-God
-PaNdA
-Myself?
-Asakura Yoh!!!<3<3=)
-Jeanette Laogong
-Niki Laopo
-Music
-Love
-Familyy
-FrenZZ
-Basketball
-Etc etc...-
[[Myy Detests]]
-Insensitivity
-EekYyy bugs (e.g. cockroaches)
-Enemies
-Backstabb3rs
-HeartBreak
-Betrayal
-Etc etc...-
[[Myy Wishesxxxx]]
-To Be Happy All e Time=)
-Achieve Myy Dreams...
-Pass myy Grade 4 Theoryy-
-Attain gud results academically and etc etc
-Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone(W700i/W800i)
-True love <3<3
-Full set of Deathnote comic
-Do well next year in studies as well in other stuff
-BLAH BLAH BLAh...
-Etc etc....-
[[My History]]
|April 2006|May 2006|June 2006|July 2006|August 2006|September 2006|October 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007
[[The Conversations]]
[[My Friends]]
-Project Work-Daredevils Blog-
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|
[[PictureZZ =)]]
-Class Mascot =)aka Da Krab..-
-I Hurt Deeper Than You Will Ever Know...-
-My Heart Will Alwaes be With Euu...-
-I Wish Eu Will Love Mii...-
-The Emo Pillow...-
-Awwww...The Sky Is Crying...-
-Tortyy Panda(lol...)-
-Xiao Tortyy Panda..(lollololol..)-
-ArIgAtO GoZaiMasU AnD HaVe A NiCe Day!!!-